Re: Typing a ϝ (digamma)

From: Leo Butler
Subject: Re: Typing a ϝ (digamma)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 20:17:59 +0000

On Thu, Sep 21 2023, "Thomas P. Leighton" <tpleighton@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Caution: This message was sent from outside the University of Manitoba.
>
> To All,
>
> How does one type a ϝ in emacs on a Mac

Place point on the character and type `C-u C-x ='

In the *Help* buffer, there appears a bunch of information, including
the line

             to input: type "C-x 8 RET 3dd" or "C-x 8 RET GREEK SMALL LETTER
DIGAMMA"

When I type `C-x 8 RET 3dd RET' I get ϝ.

You can use the C-x 8 RET with tab completion to find the character,
too.

Leo