Re: advice after fontify region with c-mode

From: Filippo Argiolas
Subject: Re: advice after fontify region with c-mode
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 05:43:39 +0200

On Thu, Sep 14, 2023 at 10:30 PM Filippo Argiolas
<filippo.argiolas@gmail.com> wrote:
> At the moment I'm doing something like this:
>          (add-function :after (local 'font-lock-fontify-region-function)
>                        #'my-fontify-region-function))

Apparently using local here ends up calling my function after
c-fontify-region-function while I want it to be called after default
fontify region.
This:
         (add-function :after (default-value 'font-lock-fontify-region-function)
                       #'clangd-inactive-regions--fontify))

Seems to do the trick and my function gets properly chained to the
major mode one with the new extended region.
Still open to feedback and suggestions if anyone wants to chime in!

Filippo