Need Help Figuring Out Why Cursor Is Defaulting To Black Text For Foregr

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Need Help Figuring Out Why Cursor Is Defaulting To Black Text For Foreground With My Theme
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 20:27:58 -0500

Hello there,

I've been revamping my Emacs config again recently, and am tackling the biggest
issue I've had for a long time with my own custom theme.

The cursor itself, when blinking, has a black text foreground for some reason.
This also occurs when moving the cursor as well in any code buffer for any mode
etc.

Here is my literal Emacs config:
https://github.com/SamuelBanya/SamsEmacs/

Here is the related theme I created which is part of the same repo:
https://github.com/SamuelBanya/SamsEmacs/blob/main/morrowind-theme.el

Thanks!