Nextcloud News (RSS) with Gnus RSS?

From: Marc Coquand
Subject: Nextcloud News (RSS) with Gnus RSS?
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 12:08:39 +0530

Hi everyone!

I am looking to convert and use Gnus for my emails and news. Currently, I am
using elfeed + elfeed-protocol to be able to access my shared RSS feed that
stays synced with different devices using Nextcloud. Elfeed-protocol allows me
to access the nextcloud rss feed with its owncloud support so that what I read
on my computer is then synced with my phone and vice versa.

Does something similar exist for Gnus that I can make use of, so I can use my
self-hosted Nextcloud RSS feed?

Thank you so much in advance.

Sincerely,
Marc