Re: Getting substring

From: Pierre Rouleau
Subject: Re: Getting substring
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 23:07:35 -0400

Heime,

I think you need to learn a little bit of Emacs Lisp, or Lisp.  Read a book
on Lisp to get you going.   Asking questions like you do won't help you
much.  You first need to understand LIsp and the way it deals with
functions, the concepts.

LISPcraft from Robert Wilensky is old (1984) but small and it covers the
basics which apply to Emacs Lisp.    It's a nice read and the book is
relatively small.

--
/Pierre