Re: vterm and Meta?

From: Thibaut Verron
Subject: Re: vterm and Meta?
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 14:12:10 +0200

Hi,

Are you using emacs in a terminal?

If not, Meta is usually bound to a modifier key (afaik by default the one immediately left of the space bar, e.g. alt on PC keyboards), and that works in vterm.

If you don't usually run programs using the Esc key in vterm, you can unbind it and send it with vterm-send-next-key when necessary.

Best wishes,

Thibaut