algorithmic Lisp language (was: Re: How to make M-x TAB not work on (int

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: algorithmic Lisp language (was: Re: How to make M-x TAB not work on (interactive) declaration?)
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 07:26:14 +0100

Jean Louis wrote:

>>> The doc string is wrong
>>
>> Jean, know that you are not actually supposed to _read_
>> the docstrings!
>
> ☺️
>
> Do you want to say I am chainik?

Elisp dlia chainikof - The fun and easy way!

I have often thought one should have a minimal Lisp language
instead of a maximalist one [we don't have to outlaw the
maximalist ones] so that the minimal one would be accessible
to anyone instantly, but then one would program not one
zillion modules so it would be impossible to know where to
start anyway, no, instead one would implement known algorithms
in that minimal language - indeed, sounds pretty fun and
easy, right? (E.g. Bubblesort [1] or whatever.)

Then one would have a superstructure language not of
programming code as we are used to it, but of a special
notation, actually a new code, but denoting those algorithms
and how they would link and combine ...

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_sort

--
underground experts united