Re: Search unanswered emails in Gnus

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: Search unanswered emails in Gnus
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2022 09:11:54 +0100

    Juan> Is there a way in Gnus to search my Sent inbox for mails that have
been
    Juan> unanswered, so that I can follow up to the recipient? Thanks.

    gnus-summary-limit-to-replied is an interactive byte-compiled Lisp
    function in `gnus-sum.el'.

    (gnus-summary-limit-to-replied &optional UNREPLIED)

    Limit the summary buffer to replied articles.
    If UNREPLIED (the prefix), limit to unreplied articles.

So "C-u / r" in a summary buffer should do it.

Robert