Re: How to streamline my Magit workflow?

From: Peter Hardy
Subject: Re: How to streamline my Magit workflow?
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 16:28:23 +1100

On Sat, 29 Oct 2022, at 6:43 PM, Marcin Borkowski wrote:
> Now, I'd like to streamline my workflow.  Instead of pressing `$',
> finding that URL and copying it to my browser, I'd like to either have
> it done automatically after a push or triggered with a custom command.

I'm not sure about properly parsing the bitbucket response, but I do have this
in my init to make URLs in the process buffer clickable, which streamlines the
process a little.

(add-hook 'magit-process-mode-hook #'goto-address-mode)

> 2. Is there some hook which runs after a (Magit) push is completed?

I didn't find anything useful when I was trying to solve this same problem.
Ended up settling just for using goto-address-mode, at least until I have
time/spoons to revisit it.

--
Peter