Re: Would there be a drawback of using the same graphical toolkit on eve

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Would there be a drawback of using the same graphical toolkit on every platform?
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 23:44:50 +0100

Samuel Banya wrote:

> Was always curious to maybe switch to a BSD but haven't
> found one that had a decent installer.

Watch out for the BSD whose purpose is to run Linux!

OpenBSD has a friendly community. The focus on security is
their code of honor. So if you are into that, if you feel
Linux isn't secure enough and can't be easily configured to
meet your standards, sure, try OpenBSD.

The other BSDs I don't know what focus they have, really ...

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal