RE: Where is Emacs Lisp taught ?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Where is Emacs Lisp taught ?
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 07:22:21 -0700 (PDT)

> >> Is there are place anywhere on the web where
> >> the history of Emacs, and not just GNU
> >> Emacs, is collected?
> >
> > Here's one place.
> >
> > https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-
> 3A__www.emacswiki.org_emacs_CategoryHistory&d=DwIBAg&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZ
> YR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&r=kI3P6ljGv6CTHIKju0jqInF6AOwMCYRDQUmqX22rJ98
> &m=jRSwNyn-
> 9pBTdL_HjPHdrNistgXgDpmamwDfKAp03lw&s=sgKqjTDATfVms1VWKkUdNnfykQn-
> YjZfWW1xA3iJ5J4&e=
>
> OK!
>
> > And you can add to it.
>
> Well, Holly would, if she could! But I don't
> know the history, even of GNU Emacs. But I'll
> read what's there, for sure.

You can also comment on it.  For example, if you want to
say something or ask something about a page, such as the
"Emacs History" page, just click the "Talk" link at the
page bottom.  That takes you to page "Comments on Emacs
History", where you can enter comments.

It's pretty simple.  In sum, you can edit wiki pages,
and you can comment on wiki pages.