Controlling the size of org babel image outputs in latex

From: Ellis Adigvom
Subject: Controlling the size of org babel image outputs in latex
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 15:17:53 +0000

Hi,

I have an org mode document with some embedded PlantUML code blocks. I export this file to PDF through latex (C-c C-e l p). I have some diagrams which are rather small, but they are expanded to fill the page, and this looks awkward in the result.

How can I control the size of the image in the exported file? I've tried using:

    #+ATTR_LATEX: :width: 4cm
    #+BEGIN_SRC plantuml :file diagram.png

    #+END_SRC

But this doesn't have any impact on the output. Can anyone help me with this?