Re: Change appearance of selected image

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Change appearance of selected image
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 22:12:40 +0100

Eike <eike@eknet.org> writes:

> I was thinking of making a function that marks an image to be able to do
> some actions with the selection, like copying, deleting etc. (what I can
> do in dired). Working with photos from cameras in dired is not so easy
> otherwise.

Well, this indeed matches image-dired quite well, I think.  You can mark
images in image dired, but I think you get no visual feedback.

But the cool thing is that the image-dired is connected with a standard
dired buffer (where the marks then appear and you can do all things one
can do from within dired).  Just try it.

Michael.