Is this a bug? (buffer getting killed when I close emacsclient with C-x

From: Sampath Weerasinghe
Subject: Is this a bug? (buffer getting killed when I close emacsclient with C-x # and reopen)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 10:59:35 -0800 (PST)

I have emacs started as a daemon and use emacsclient to connect to it. I
primary use emacsclient inside the OS X terminal with the -nw option.

The specfic command i use is:
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/emacsclient /tmp/foo -nw -c -s
/tmp/emacs501/work_guigo

So I have two files in /tmp/, named foo and baa. In my terminal.app, I open foo
with /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/emacsclient /tmp/foo -nw -c -s
/tmp/emacs501/work_guigo

Emacs tells me, "When done with a buffer, type C-x #", so I do that. I'm done
with it for now, but I'm not done with it for today, so I want the foo file to
remain in my "C-x b" buffers list.

So I'm back in the terminal, I open baa with
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/emacsclient /tmp/baa -nw -c -s
/tmp/emacs501/work_guigo

Now when I do a C-x b, I don't see foo in the list of open buffers.

Is this a bug?