Re: tramp: put X forwarding and custom port to ssh

From: Biocyberman
Subject: Re: tramp: put X forwarding and custom port to ssh
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 00:50:26 +0200

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your email. I tried both. At first I thought "ForwardX11 yes"
or "ForwardX11Trusted yes" is only meaningful to put on
/etc/ssh/sshd_config, which configure the ssh_server. But then I did it
anyway, and that did not help neither. I am lost on this now, If you or
someone have a working system, I would be grateful to see the configuration.

Best regards
Vang