Re: Campaign for Tablet which runs Emacs closes soon

From: Anssi Saari
Subject: Re: Campaign for Tablet which runs Emacs closes soon
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 00:41:08 +0200

Marcin Borkowski <mbork@wmi.amu.edu.pl> writes:

> On 2014-12-05, at 18:50, J. David Boyd wrote:
>
>> Don't really see the point of Emacs on a tablet.  Without a keyboard it would
>> feel useless to me, as a virtual keyboard is never going to be good enough.
>
> 1. Orgmode.

Yes! I wish there were decent Android support for Orgmode so I could use
it more but since there isn't I use mostly Google's Keep for shopping
lists and todos. Keep is crude and primitive but since it syncs quietly
and without a fuss it wins. So the stuff I put in it on a PC simply
appears on my phone or tablet on the go.