Re: ERC: two bitlbee instances and /reconnect

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: ERC: two bitlbee instances and /reconnect
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 12:05:55 -0700

Yury Bulka wrote:
> Dear Emacs community,
>
> I need advice on using ERC. In short, here's the problem I have:

I see there hasn't been any responses to your message here.  Emacs erc
is something I have fiddled with but haven't actively used therefore I
am interested but can add little.

The wiki docs for erc (http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/ErcBugs) say to
send email to the erc-discuss mailing list.  There are also wiki docs
(http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/ERC) with more contact info.