Re: Elisp addiction not as bad in light of Linux forkoholism

From: Rostislav Svoboda
Subject: Re: Elisp addiction not as bad in light of Linux forkoholism
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 19:41:07 +0100

> 1. I don't know much about it
> 2. It's bad.

In general this argumentation may appear in a new light if one restates
it as:

1. I don't know much about it, because it is/looks too complicated
and/or hard to learn.

Take as an example the crontab editing. Not really that complicated
but definitely nothing for a newbie.  (BTW I just opened it using
nano, so from now on nano is my default crontab editor - and now I
gotta figure out how to undo this setting. Whata shot in a leg!)