Re: Long response times from elpa.gnu.org

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Long response times from elpa.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 19:46:36 -0500

> Good idea but as far as I know elpa.gnu.org is not a Savannah machine.
> Therefore the Savannah Hackers won't have any ability to do anything
> about it.  (Speaking as one of the Savannah Hackers.

Hmmm... I'm one of the "admin"s of elpa.gnu.org, but I don't know enough
to have any clue what I might do about a DoS, or even to really figure
out that the machine is indeed under a DoS attack.

So, I hope someone managing the "hypervisor" under which elpa.gnu.org is
running might be able to help.  Admittedly, I don't know if that's
linked to Savannah hackers or not, or who that might be.

        Stefan