Re: Tried to bind Ctrl-c and to kill-ring-save (i.e. copy) and it *somet

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Tried to bind Ctrl-c and to kill-ring-save (i.e. copy) and it *sometimes* doesn't work with mouse!?!? Very confusing
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 20:15:11 +0200

Rustom Mody <rustompmody@gmail.com> writes:

> Good for you (and the world) From recorded history when one
> bunch of humans have thought it right to kill another, it is
> because "I prefer A" (for some belief system A) has become
> unnoticed "A is best" and then "A is one and only"

I don't know what this has to do with anything, but for the record
I don't think it is right to kill other people, and by the way, I
have never been part of "a bunch of humans", anyway. I remember
doing a math exam just a couple of years back, and 70% of the
students failed, and it made me think because it was the first
time ever that I was part of the majority.

As for killing people, you are very insensitive even fooling
around with such thing. I remember the word from "The Fifth
Element" - time is not important, only life is. And I agree.

> http://stallman.org/saint.html is fun as long as it stays a joke

I didn't know of that page, so the joke is on you. What are you
talking about? I'm not here to have a constant feud with you!

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573