svn usage in emac

From: Lior Dagan
Subject: svn usage in emac
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 01:05:21 -0800 (PST)

I have a file, which is under svn. When I need to check it in, emacs works splendid. However, when I to lock it, and make it read-write mode, emacs's internal simply does not work. the cv-next-action just keeps the same status. using toggle-read-only gets me a message saying that it will heavoc, and the buffer stays readonly. My only option is to run 2 shell commands, svn ci file, and svn lock file.
Emacs version is 23.2.1
svn version is 1.6.11
Thanks.