A mac keyboard under windows.

From: Defacta
Subject: A mac keyboard under windows.
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:42:14 -0000

Hello,

I have a macbook and just installed Windows 7 on it for doing HTML/
JavaScript test on IE...

With Emacs, I can't access to keyboard shortcuts as "~" or "{".
When I am using Firefox for example I have to do ALT+CTRL+2 to have a
"~" but when I am under Emacs, when I do ALT+CTRL+2  I have the
message "C-M-é" is undefined".

How can I fix it to have access to macbook shortcuts ?
I think I must tell Emacs not to do consider "C-M"...how can I do
that ?

Thanks,
Vincent.