Re: More interactive python

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: More interactive python
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 23:52:08 +0100

Andreas Röhler <andreas.roehler@easy-emacs.de> writes:

> Andrea Crotti wrote:
>
> I'll forward this message meanwhile.

Well I have no idea, I'm already subscribed
An attempt was made to subscribe your address to the mailing list
python-mode@python.org.  You are already subscribed to this mailing list.

But every time I try to send something I only get an error saying I'm
not authorized, I already tried enough times for my patience unfortunately...

> Think some people are interested in, me too.
>
> Might be helpful, if you make some bug reports.
>
> tracker is here:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-mode
>
> It's the right place for feature requests too.

Thanks a lot,
Bug submitted:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-mode/+bug/517311