Re: Which is the best java plugin for emacs?

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: Which is the best java plugin for emacs?
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:42:34 +1200

 > Which is the best java plugin for emacs?
 > JDEE?
 > It seems there is no new version for 2 years,
 > and it seems the jdee for emacs have not been
 > updated for nearly 2year.
 > It is a good idea that gnu take over the development
 > of jdee because jdee seems dead.

Presumably by "gnu take over the development" you mean integrate it into Emacs.
If JDEE is indeed dead, I don't it would be a good idea because this would
need additional effort for the integration (over that already needed for
maintenance).  Think of GNU as a body that provides software but *needs*
resources.