Re: Does ps-print-buffer-with-faces give the correct colors?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Does ps-print-buffer-with-faces give the correct colors?
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 00:15:39 +0100

Kim F. Storm wrote:
I don't know how often people print files, but to me it seems more
user-friendly if the default for ps-always-build-face-reference is t,
so users don't have to wade through lots of documentation to find out
why things doesn't work -- just because of an optimization.

Agree. Seems like a better optimization.