xcscope browse history

From: bcjrstan
Subject: xcscope browse history
Date: 17 Nov 2006 06:02:13 -0800

Hi,
I use  xcscope.el  for Emacs to navigate souce code . However, I can't
figure out how I can go back and forth through  the cscope lookup
history.

For example, in emacs +etags , when I'm browsing source,   I can
quickly come back  to the places where I'm leaving behind with each
etags lookup  ,just repeatedly  using M-*

Is there a way to do the same thing in the emacs-xcscope setup?
any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!