Re: using cscope + emacs on winXP

From: Thorsten Bonow
Subject: Re: using cscope + emacs on winXP
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 13:39:02 +0100

>>>>> "rookie" == rookie  <rookie52@gmail.com> writes:

    rookie> thx :(

If you are not really satisfied with that answer, you could google about how to
ask questions in newsgroups :-)

You could state your problem, explain what you did up to now, what you found out
already (maybe someone is more inclined to help you if he sees that you put some
effort into it...) and where you got stuck...

Toto

--
Contact information and PGP key at
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/thorsten.bonow

I opened the window and reached for the puppet head on top of the
refrigerator. That was where I always kept it. It was once a
little Negro puppet that I'd bought at a flea market on Canal
Street. Now it was an indispensable part of my life.

Kinky Friedman: A Case of Lone Star