Re: A big thank you and a tiny question - display japanese output doesnt

From: Enrico Schwass
Subject: Re: A big thank you and a tiny question - display japanese output doesnt work quite right
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 01:08:13 +0200

Hello

> > and on the pda its linked with libXaw.
> libXaw is only used for the scrollbars, and maybe the menu. It is not
> likely to affect text display.

Yes. I see. I just linked against motif(lesstif) and had same problem.
Dont know how to debug this. Same emacs from same sources on Ubuntu
works like it should.

I dont know how to use japanese on emacs-nonx. Sure, I need a fitting
console font. Multilanguage stuff is not part of my emacs knowledge so
far. I need time to read all the manuals, I hope it could be solved
finally

thanks
Enno