forward-word and NamesLikeThis

From: Gregory Novak
Subject: forward-word and NamesLikeThis
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 14:42:50 -0700

For a while I've wanted to make forward-word stop at each word in
NamesLikeThis in programming modes.  That is, forward-word would stop
at the L and the T.

I finally got around to looking at syntax tables and concluded that
this isn't possible since Emacs considers each character separately,
rather than as pairs, when deciding where forward-word should move
to.

If anyone can disprove this conclusion, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!
Greg