color of parentheses, and face-foregrounds ?

From: Mads Jensen
Subject: color of parentheses, and face-foregrounds ?
Date: 08 Sep 2005 21:20:54 +0200

Hi NG,

I am currently using the console version of EMACS for a change. There's
something that bugs a little, which is that the parentheses are black,
just like the background. How can I change that ?

One thing more, I have C-<home> C-<end> bound to beginning-of-buffer and
end-of-buffer respectively, but when I use those keybindings, I jump to
the beginning and end of the line.

Also, in Gnus, in the message mode, the "--text follows this line--" is
blue, which is very difficult to see with a black background. Any ideas
how to change that ?

TIA,
--
Mads Jensen - mail sent to address ends in /dev/null
              s/spam/madsj for emailing me

It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so
ingenious.