Re: Reading HTML mails with gnus

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Reading HTML mails with gnus
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 13:38:37 +0100

Nick wrote:

> You may have to set the variable 'w3m-default-display-inline-images'
> in a hook - try setting it in the w3m init file:
>
>      ~/.emacs-w3m
>
> I just tried this and it works for me.

Thanks, Nick.
I created the file ~/.emacs-w3m and put in it the line:
(setq w3m-default-display-inline-images t)
, but it didn't help. :(

Nick:

> In any case, if I do M-x w3m, I can then toggle inline images with
> T. Does that work for you? Pressing T changes the display of the
> emacs-w3m link in the welcome message.

*Where* do you do 'M-x w3m'? Before 'M-x gnus' or after?
*Where* do you do 'T'? In gnus's Group buffer?
I tried and did 'M-x w3m' and 'T' everywhere,
but still can't view html images with gnus!
Any other suggestion?

Rodolfo

Navighi a 2 MEGA e i primi 3 mesi sono GRATIS.
Scegli Libero Adsl Flat senza limiti su http://www.libero.it