AUCTeX, Miktex, Yap and the inverse search

From: Daniel Wright
Subject: AUCTeX, Miktex, Yap and the inverse search
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:01:08 +0100

Hello All!

I've just installed Miktex and AUCTeX 11.55 under windows.

When using latex with 'TeX-source-specials-mode' the forward search
with Yap works perfectly. However, an inverse search from yap opens up
the file at the correct line, but in a NEW emacs window, how can I
tell Yap to return to the right place in the buffer I was editing in
the ORIGINAL emacs window?

At the moment yap's inverse search command is configure to ' runemacs +%l "%f" '

Is there an emacs command line option that would force it back to the
original window? I can't seem to find one, or is it worth using a
different dvi viewer?

Hope this isn't too off-topic.
Thanks in advance!
Daniel.