Speedbar question

From: Javier Oviedo
Subject: Speedbar question
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:39:45 -0500

Hello all.

I just started using speedbar and like it very much, but I have found one
rather annoying behavior(or at least I think so). When I click on a file in
the speedbar window, in order to open it in the main frame, the mouse
pointer gets automatically moved to the top right corner of my emacs frame.
Why does this happen? Is there a way to disable this feature? I would like
the mouse pointer to remain exactly where it was when I clicked on the file
name.

Any help? Thoughts?

Thanks!

--