Re: How to specify minor modes via -*- ?

From: Leonardo Boiko
Subject: Re: How to specify minor modes via -*- ?
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:03:43 -0400

kj wrote:
Great.  Thanks.  But how did you find it in C-h i?  I searched for
"mode", but got nowhere (too many irrelevant hits).

Well, actually I have a bookmark to the "File Variables" section, because I keep forgetting their syntax :)

This is one of the cases where it helps if you know the name of the thing you're looking for. If I didn't knew it, I think I'd try Info-searching ('s' key) the Emacs manual for the regexp `-\*-'.

--
Leonardo Boiko