BE THE NEXT OF KIN!!!

From: jeff smith
Subject: BE THE NEXT OF KIN!!!
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 02:27:24 +0200

Mr.Jeff  Smith
Head,Corporate Finance
Capital Bank,London
United Kingdom.

Dear Friend,

Good day to you,

My name is Jeff Smith,Head corporate finance with Capital
Bank London. We had a foreign client an American national
and a business man named George Marshall who deposited a
huge sum of money(NINE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
DOLLARS,USD 9.5M),with our bank.Eventually,George Marshall
died as a result of a fatal plane crash with other
passengers on board sometime in 1999 but since then we have
not had anybody coming for the claims as the next of Kin.

A situation I have carefully monitored closely with my
position in the bank.Now having monitored this deposit and
managed it over the years before his death,and hence nobody
has showed up as the next of Kin for the past four(4) years
plus,I have removed the file to my private vault.

I now solicit for your assistance to present you as the
next of Kin to George Marshall All the arrangement has been
concluded by me and i am only waiting for a foreigner to
enable me move the funds to his account.

This does not have any risk attached to it,as i will handle
all the Internal Documentations and Perfections.
Your Interest will be negotiable before we commence the
operation.
I look forward to hearing from you as i heavily rely on
your utmost sincerity.

NB:I want you to mail me via, jeffsmith@echina.com

Regards,
Mr.Jeff Smith.