Re: umlaut problem

From: Christian Hofer
Subject: Re: umlaut problem
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:36:45 -0000

Cor Gest <cor@clsnet.nl> writes:
> It could be due to the setting in MULE evironmemt
>
> (emacs 21.3) from menu
> Options > MULE > set Language Environmet > European > German

That is what I tried, but it did not work. Maybe I did s.th. wrong. I
cannot reproduce the behaviour anymore anyway. So maybe I should just
be satisfied until it happens again...

But I just realized there is a special coding system for terminal
output. Maybe I somehow set this to a wrong value...

Chris