long lines of lisp code

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: long lines of lisp code
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 06:01:41 -0600

OK, here is a doozy of a question.  I am working with some lisp code
that wasn't written by me, and it has lots of long lines that run
off the page.  Is there a function that will adjust the text so that
the lines are all 85 characters or less long and that will preserve
the meaning of the code (including comments) and follow lisp
indentation?  It sounds like a pretty demanding request, but I
thought I might as well put the question out there.