completions and JDE

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: completions and JDE
Date: 12 Sep 2003 09:34:59 -0400

Hello,

I'm running JDE with the jde-complete function pointing to
jde-complete-minibuf. On executing this method, the minibuffer pops up
with the possible completions, but in two columns. This format makes
it very difficult to find the method signatures I'm looking for.

I've been all through the source and documentation. Is there a way to
change the completion buffer to display only 1 column for the jde mode?

Thanks!
- Chris

--
     (.   .)