Re: new in emacs

From: ken
Subject: Re: new in emacs
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:29:31 -0500

I got this to work some years ago but it's a little hazy now.
Basically, I found the command to print from the command line.  There's
a lot of dust in that part of my brain now, but I think it was something
like

nprint textfile.txt

If I found that to work, then I used that command in an emacs variable
called "print-command".

Something in emacs and/or Novell might have changed since those
dinos were walking around, so it might work differently now.  But that's
the general idea.

HIW,
ken

--