Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Installation of software]

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Installation of software]
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 19:39:09 +0200

On 4/7/19 7:21 PM, Andrew Makhorin wrote:
> [...]

Hello Reza,

you can download a precompiled version of GLPK for Windows from

https://sourceforge.net/projects/winglpk/

The glpsol 64bit executable and the DLLs are in folder w64.
To start glpsol open the command shell and navigate to that folder.

If you want a GUI around glpsol have a look at
http://gusek.sourceforge.net/gusek.html

Best regards

Heinrich