Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Project development]

From: Chris Matrakidis
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Project development]
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 17:18:27 +0300

Thanks for the GitHub repo, that's useful. For what I understand, if I open a PR to your GitHub repo, it won't end up in the "official" project, right? If that's the case, how are contributions to the project made?

Yes, this is not an official repository, it is just for convenience since I update it with every new release.
For contributions I send patch files to the list, so that Andrew can pick them up.

Best Regards,

Chris Matrakidis