help-global

Re: What is 'symbol' and its uses?

From: Shigio YAMAGUCHI
Subject: Re: What is 'symbol' and its uses?
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:03:05 +0900

Hi,
Would you please show the source code in your mail without reference
to external sites?

Mails in this list are archived in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-global/.
They may be referred to later. If an explanation isn't completed in a mail,
readers might not be able to understand the contents of the mail.
(A site is lost one day.)

Would you please cooperate to leave useful information?
Thank you in advance.

Shigio

--
Shigio YAMAGUCHI <address@hidden>
PGP fingerprint: D1CB 0B89 B346 4AB6 5663  C4B6 3CA5 BBB3 57BE DDA3