help-global

Setup help: Headers are in different folder

From: kartal
Subject: Setup help: Headers are in different folder
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:39:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I am so needing to figure this out. I have tried setting up the variables
but that did not help me. I am sure I am doing something wrong here. I am
using Vim

Here is how my setup is

source files
---c:\dev\project\mysources

headers
---c:\dev\app\include

headers
---c:\mingw\include

-tags(ctags, cscope etc)
---c:\_tags

So I would like to create tags for my projects, I also would like my tags to
be in one folder(under _tags), and I would like to be able to find the files
via globals.

Basically nothing is in the same folder. The sources, the headers and the
tags are in different folders. I am using C at the moment.

I would appreciate if someone can show me how to set this kind of
environment where I can utilize Gnu Globals

I tried the env variables mentioned in the documents but for some reason I
did nto get them to work.

Btw it seems GGlobals creates better tags than Ctags
thanks