help-global

Re: Cannot figure out how to use the skip option

From: Shigio YAMAGUCHI
Subject: Re: Cannot figure out how to use the skip option
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:02:16 +0900

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:34:38 +0100
"Per Nordlow" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,
> I am trying to figure out how the use the option (skip)
>
> After having read the manual I thought the following line in .globalrc
> should do the trick:
>
> skip("prefix1/", "prefix2/")
>
> but global complains about this line. What is wrong?

The configuration file of GLOBAL follows the format of termcap.
Could you please try like this?

[.globalrc]
:skip=GPATH,GTAGS,GRTAGS,GSYMS,HTML/,...

:skip=prefix1/,prefix2/,GPATH,GTAGS,GRTAGS,GSYMS,HTML/,...

I wish you to succeed.
--
Shigio YAMAGUCHI <address@hidden>
PGP fingerprint: D1CB 0B89 B346 4AB6 5663  C4B6 3CA5 BBB3 57BE DDA3