help-global

Context sensitive gtags.el?

From: Arne Schmitz
Subject: Context sensitive gtags.el?
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 20:22:08 +0200

Hi everyone!

I want to use GNU Global and gtags.el (or xgtags.el) to edit my source code in
Emacs. All fine and well, so far. But I have some problems still. Consider I
am in some file foo.h which might look like this:

class Foo
{
   void setValue();
};

Also consider, that there are other setValue() declarations and definitions in
different classes. If I simply use gtags-find-tag, it will present me a list
of all the definitions. So the lookup is not context sensitive. Is there a
possibility to achieve this?

Thanks,

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21817
Computer Graphics Group                 Fax     +49 (0)241 80-22899