help-global

exclude #ifdef regions when using gtags

From: Ruppert Koch
Subject: exclude #ifdef regions when using gtags
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:01:13 +0100 (MET)

Hi all,

is there a way to instruct gtags to disregard parts of source files that are
encapsulated by a certain #ifdef/'endif preprocessor command? In my case the
sources I got contain plain text that is used for a proprietary
documentation tool. The text is encapsulated in

   #ifdef XXX_DOCUMENTATION

   #endif

These #ifdef/#endif are not nested.

I would hate to remove these comments from the source files because they
contain valuable information that then wouldn't show up in the browsable
source files created by htags. I just want gtags to ignore them.

Thanks,
Ruppert

--
----- Please ignore anything below this line -----

SMS bei wichtigen e-mails und Ihre Gedanken sind frei ...
Alle Infos zur SMS-Benachrichtigung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/sms