help-global

Re: generating one tags database for multiple sub-projects

From: vg23
Subject: Re: generating one tags database for multiple sub-projects
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:43:09 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, this does indeed solve the problem!
One lesser issue remains though (not so much a problem as an
inconvenience, really). the common root directory mentioned in my
description happens to be /usr/local (I have no control over this,
unfortunately), and contains over 20 directories, of which only 3 are
relevant to my work. Granted, I can list the remaining 18+ directories in
the :skip lines, but doing so is a bit cumbersome; is there any way to
specify which directories I do want, instead? :)
Again, thanks for your help.
-Vadim