help-global

Re: Hypertext and search not working

From: Iyad Qumei
Subject: Re: Hypertext and search not working
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 19:11:13 -0700

Hi Shigio;

Thanks for your prompt response.

There is not much difference between my rc and the original conf.  The
change I made was to try to make it work.

linux> diff  /usr/local/src/global-4.0.1/global.conf    ~/.globalrc
74,76c74,76
<  :GTAGS=gctags %s:\
<  :GRTAGS=gctags -r %s:\
<  :GSYMS=gctags -s %s:
---
>  :GTAGS=gctags -d --globals -T  %s:\
>  :GRTAGS=gctags %s:\
>  :GSYMS=gctags %s:

linux> gctags --version
ctags (GNU Emacs 20.5)
Copyright (C) 1996 Free Software Foundation, Inc. and Ken Arnold
This program is distributed under the same terms as Emacs

Any ideas as to why the hypertext and search are not working ( not found
error )?

Thanks,
iyad