help-global

Using global with different directories

From: Julien Gilles
Subject: Using global with different directories
Date: 06 Dec 2000 16:57:21 +0100

I have the following state :

/usr/local/XXX/ : no write access, some code (in fact only .h files)

/home/gilles/YYY/ : read/write access, .cc & .h files.

I want to use global to search in both directories, of course.

I see in the infos pages the GTAGSROOT, GTAGSDBPATH and GTAGSLIBPATH
variables, but can't figure out how to mix them together to make it works.

--
Julien Gilles.