help-debbugs

Re: grep BTS setup? Plus more to follow?

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: Re: grep BTS setup? Plus more to follow?
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 17:07:58 -0700

Thanks, Glenn.  Please do it for grep at your convenience.

I've made it so grep's bug tracker no longer mails to the list -- for
my reference,
I removed address@hidden from the form at
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/admin/notification_settings.php?group=grep
and instead added Paul Eggert's and my addresses, for now.
Eventually, I expect we'll do whatever we did to coreutils' tracker, which
I seem to recall was to make it so no one has the right to create new
reports via savannah.gnu.org.

Paul, I'd like to switch diffutils and gzip, too, which is even easier,
since they didn't have the bug tracker "feature" enabled.  Is that ok with you?